Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Website Design Client : Chittenden County Chiropractic

I received a call from the owner of Chittenden County Chiropractic last week. He had someone working on the website for him but I think that it might have been a student who was doing the work for free. He wants the site up a soon as possible. He has a good amount of content, enough to start with at least (but you really don't want to launch a site that isn't ready). Below is an image of what the site looks like at this very moment.



ChittendenChiro.com Before I Got To It


Since speed was a major factor as well as cost, I decided to go with a template. Here is the link to Chittenden County Chiropractic. I should have the homepage, a contact form, directions page, as well as a staff bio page up by tomorrow morning. I don't think he expects to see any results before a week has passed but I like to surprise.

Here is what the homepage looks like as of now:

No comments: