Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Added YUI Library Controls to VermontMoonlightlady.com

I decided to use few of Yahoo!'s YUI Library Controls. I have setup the popup calendar to be used as a reference when selecting tour dates on the the boat tour description page (6/13/07) (and I just noticed that I need to adjust the vertical position of the calendar - this will probably be fixed before you read this) - this link will bring you to what is going to be the final page for the 3 day 4 night tour description. Currently (6/13/07) - the homepage is setup with the working version of the contact form (set up in an iFrame - which is another problem all together - what is up with IE6 and the inability to hide borders on an iFrame? - I have not found a 'work around' (aka hack) for Internet Explorer's inability to render code as Firefox, Opera). I have also implemented the use of a slider control when toggling divs (not that this is part of the Yahoo Library but anyway). Lastly I am using Yahoo!'s TabView.

So far the only feedback I have received from the owner is "wow"! I guess that this is a good thing!

No comments: