Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Holy Shit! Is This The Future of Web Design?

I was introduced to this page just a few hours ago - http://www.jackslocum.com/blog/index.php. My view of what is possible in web design has changed completely. I have begun thinking about how I could have implemented some of the ideas found on jacslocum.com, I mean really, I am not a 'programmer' - I am a 'cut & paste programmer'. I can piece stuff together and make it do what I need to get done but I really am not near the point where I would even begin writing some of the amazing code used in the examples found by clicking here. Damn though, now I want to rethink any page I have put together! Then again, it's the nature of design to transform itself over time.

Oh what am I going on about? Just click on one of those links and you should be able to find what you need. Good stuff going on there!

No comments: